|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Location:||United Arab Emirates,|
|Contact Name:||Ghadir Shaar|
|Job Published:||almost 1 year ago|
Allen & York are recruiting a Electrical Engineer for a leading developer of photovoltaic projects in the Middle East and North Africa.
Our Client is seeking an engineer with experience in electrical engineering of utility scale solar photovoltaic power systems. Primary responsibilities will include designing, pricing, design review, independent engineering liaison, due diligence, and consulting related to electrical power systems.
- Conceptual and detailed electrical design of solar photovoltaic plants
- Design review of electrical plans, specifications, calculations, and studies
- Independent review of testing, commissioning and QA/QC documentation.
- Preparation of electrical studies or calculations including load flow, reactive power capability, short circuit, relay coordination, arc flash, earthing, ground grids and lightning protection
- Executing project scope items, anticipating project issues and developing appropriate resolutions
- Communicating to suppliers specifications of electrical components required
- Conducting site visits, inspections and construction monitoring
- Technical report writing
- Interfacing with clients to discuss project/product risk and mitigation Daily work will require interfacing with clients and peers across the company and assisting any department when required including project management, procurement and business development. Engineers will both lead projects, and participate on project teams to complete work for clients.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering with an emphasis on power systems, from an accredited university,
- 4 to 6 years related work experience in power generation, power system design, or related field.
- Must have experience designing plants that integrate low, medium and high voltage
PLEASE DO NOT send your C.V by Email and apply to the position directly. C.Vs sent to the email will not be considered.
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.