|Job Title:||Electrical Estimation Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Communicate with Client and Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements.
- Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, plans and drawings for the site.
- Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding and identifying activities to be carried out upon visiting the site.
- Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team.
- Work with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications.
- Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team; attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage.
- Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementation.
- Review costing of proposals and aid the introduction of new technologies to reduce costs and improve performance.
- Electrical/Building Services qualifications with an interest in building automation and data acquisition technologies, energy conservation and energy efficiency in buildings. (Experience in BMS systems a big plus but not essential)
- Strong understanding of building services and how different services operate and their correlation within a building.
- Ability to comprehend a building's electrical and mechanical services by reviewing technical drawings, visual site inspection of buildings, and its BMS system.
- 4 years' experience in a similar role preferable.
- Willingness to travel to sites UK wide if required.
- Previous experience in electrical cost estimation advantageous.
- Organized approach to site investigation and documentation.