Allen & York are currently looking to recruit an Energy and Sustainability Consultant to be based in Dubai, UAE. Our client is a consultancy specialising in providing high end, strategic advice to both private and public sector Clients to improve their resource efficiency and sustainability.
Summary of role
The company is currently growing at a rapid pace and gaining a strong reputation for delivering exceptional quality. In order to continue to provide our Clients with an outstanding service we are seeking to grow the team with highly talented, driven and motivated candidates. As a fast growing organisation, the role is flexible and the candidate shall be exposed to all aspects of the business. Job summary shall include;
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects to a high quality
- Technical consultancy on projects
- Management of internal and external resources to ensure project delivery
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders for new projects
- Assisting in business development activities and seeking new work opportunities
The candidate shall satisfy the following essential criteria;
- Bachelors degree in engineering or architecture
- Minimum 3 years experience as an energy/sustainability consultant in the built environment sector
- Certified under a green building rating scheme (e.g. LEED, BREEAM or Estidama)
Preference shall be given to applicants that can demonstrate:
- A track record of delivering exceptional quality on projects with strong Client feedback
- Thought leadership in their respective field through involvement in research, professional focus groups and/or conferences.
- A highly motivated and driven approach to their career development