|Job Title:||Energy Assessor|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
An entrepreneurial home-builder is expanding rapidly due to continued success; they are looking to recruit two energy assessors into their developing sustainability team.
This exciting opportunity has arisen due to our client currently have a large amount of diverse projects beginning and are keen to find an Energy Consultant to support them with Energy Modelling and Assessments (both SAP and SBEM).
- Delivering SAP assessments.
- Deliver Energy strategies.
- Advise clients on the implementation of energy efficiency programmes into large scale residential builds.
- Analyse energy requirements with regards to plans, specifications and calculations
- Deliver energy ratings.
- Support with Code for Sustainable Homes assessments.
- Deliver advices to our client's clients with regards to Sustainability, Energy Efficiency and Building Regulations.
- Accredited On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor.
- At least 2 years' experience delivering energy efficiency advice within the construction market.
- Experience in working with residential builds focusing on energy assessments and building regulations.
If you wish to discuss this role in more detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams.