|Job Title:||Energy Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Location:||UAE - Dubai|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Duties & responsibilities
- Validated and assisted in designing building automation concepts and proposing Building Management Systems (BMS) and Command & Control Centers (CCC)
- Finalized energy audits, monitoring and analysis of new or existing buildings
- Performed detailed engineering and cost/benefit analysis to validate and support proposals, encouraging trust and ensuring commitment with clients
- Commissioning of HVAC system and electrical systems in new constructions and existing buildings
- Analyse and prepare energy audit reports, monitoring and analysis which include methods, work practices & procedures to achieve an energy efficient plant or establishment (new or existing buildings)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- At least 3 years (ideally 6 years) related experience of experience in: HVAC systems, Energy Audits, Performance Contracting.
- Experience in working in an energy savings company (ESCO) or upon LEED Platinum, Estidama projects.
- Experience in energy audits, savings calculations, write reports, feasibility energy saving measures, measurements on site, etc.)
- Experience in Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP) preferred
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Kristina Khusseyn at KKhusseyn @allen-york.com
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.