|Job Title:||Energy Procurement Executive|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Energy Procurement Executive
An up-and-coming energy procurement and management company is expanding due to their successful and exciting ventures.
They have a strong focus on collaborating with managers of property portfolios to assist with reducing their costs with regards to gas and electric as well as management of contract procurement. Their unique, industry leading online portal helps their clients trace gas and electric data/contracts to ensure that billing validation and cost apportionment is managed to their bespoke needs.
- Working with the Canterbury Director to ensure the office is run smoothly
- Assist with Business Development in the local area.
- Converse with clients to ensure any queries are managed
- Prepare Energy procurement tenders
- Work with the Director to continue developing their market leading portal
- Negotiate energy contracts with suppliers on behalf of clients
- Proven entrepreneurship to add value to existing software/operations
- Degree in ICT/analytical systems
- Experience in a client facing role
- Proven proactivity to exceed expectations
We look forward to receiving your application.