|Job Title:||Energy Project Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Energy Project Manager
Our client is an established and growing energy consultancy with a broad remit within the energy market; due to continued success and expansion, they are looking for an energy project manager to oversee energy projects including power upgrades, metering and sub metering together with traditional energy refurbishment projects. There will be a large amount of liaison between the various companies such as the client themselves, Energy Suppliers, Network operators, Metering Agents and clients' subcontractors.
- Manage the implementation of utility connections and upgrades within allotted timeframes.
- Ensure successful implementation of energy projects.
- Liaise with varies parties to ensure they are aware of project development.
- Review and evaluate meters and energy data for clients' property portfolios.
- Assist in the development of energy monitoring and targeting systems for clients.
- Assist with development of energy budgets.
- Review energy consumption and monitoring.
- Proven track record of success in a similar positon.
- 3+ years' experience in the energy market
- Confidence in liaising with highly senior staff and clients.
- Experience in energy management, procurement and energy tariffs.
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.