|Job Title:||Engineering Assessor|
|Location:||UK - England - West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £27,000|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
- Ensure a safe learning environment is maintained in the Skills Training Centre and in company.
- Train and assess Learners in a range of basic and specialist skills to the standard required by relevant award bodies to Levels 1,2,3 EAL
- Provide advice and support to Learners and their employers throughout the apprenticeship.
- On-going assessment of evidence produced towards NVQ and Functional Skills qualifications.
- Observe safe training guidelines/procedures
- Ensure coverage of training programmes as laid down by Awarding Bodies
- Safety, Welfare and Safeguarding of Learners within own section/Training Area/Caseload
- Maintain discipline in Skills Training Centre
- Implement and maintain stock control and inventories of equipment, tools and materials necessary for the correct training
- Completion of learner reviews/6 week reports/term reports in line with company policy
- Supervise overall function of areas of responsibility in house-keeping, discipline, timekeeping, attitudes and safety
- Attendance at careers events representing business and learning programmes
- Assessment of relevant qualifications in line with Awarding Body requirements
- Perform related and other duties as required by Skills Training Manager/Team Leader
- Assist and support learners at initial assessment and on going learning support
- Completion of Funding Body (SFA) documentation
- Attend management and development meetings as required
- Monitoring of Company Health & Safety compliance
- Assess and interview potential learners/apprentices
- Internal verification
- Ability to deliver additional commercial short courses.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Time served – occupational areas
- Cert Ed or other relevant certification or experience
- Support of functional skills
- Assessor qualification (A units)
- Verification qualification (V units)
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification.