|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK currently has an opportunity for an experienced Civil / Structural Engineer (Engineering Manager) to join one of our clients, a leading global consultancy in London.
As one of the key members of the design team, the Engineering Manager is a key role supporting the delivery of key projects within the Rail Group.
The successful candidate will be:
- Accountable for day-to-day engineering/technical delivery of work on specific projects.
- You will support the technical interface between the Project and the engineering disciplines and provide direction/guidance/support to the disciplines as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that there is a clear understanding of the project remit, the scope is well-defined and that the budget for each activity to be carried out by each discipline.
- Will ensure that there is appropriate dialogue between the disciplines during the project life, and, where necessary, between the different offices involved in the project.
- Will also monitor the outputs from the disciplines to ensure that they cover all aspects of the remit and are consistent with each other.
Previous Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree (BSc, MSc, BEng, MEng) or equivalent Degrees
- Ideally Chartered Engineer
- Experience in multidiscipline design/design management
- Experience of working on drainage aspects of key projects
- Knowledge of Rail and able to lead and guide others in implementation of Rail standards
- Knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards
- Ability to undertake Engineering Manager (Contractors Engineering Manager) role on Rail Projects
Our client is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join a growing and progressive organisation and to work on major projects. They are offering a competitive salary + benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application.