|Job Title:||Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Consultant|
|Salary:||competitive negotiable salary|
|Contact Name:||Vikki Slade|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Our client is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm committed to integrating sustainability and health & safety into the delivery of global solutions.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Consultant to expand and diversify the client base across a range of sectors with multisite, multinational clients - often US based but with UK and European operations.
- You will work with the UK and International sector leaders to develop a pipeline of work for our UK businesses
- You will develop the EH&S capability within the wider business
- You will network and liaise with clients to develop EH&S services where there is no existing record of working in this area and with new clients
- You will deliver sales of EH&S services including solution design and delivery, proposal development and costing, compliance with business governance, proposal delivery and client follow up
- You will deliver the Company's key EH&S projects and ensure the projects are profitable and meet/exceed financial targets at bid stage and throughout the project lifecycle
- 8 years specialising in EH&S for an environmental consultancy
- Great communication skills with the ability to rally a team and a passion for your work
- Expert knowledge of current and forthcoming EH&S legislation
- A proactive approach to business development and client engagement
- A flexible approach to working, to take allowance of the needs of international clients
Our client offers a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important along with the ability to travel on occasion where the nature of the project demands this.