|Job Title:||Environmental Compliance Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands, West Midlands - Wolverhampton|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Are you experienced in environmental compliance, permitting and legislation? Are you looking to join a growing environmental company and work on a range of interesting projects? If so, please read on...
My client - a specialist in ground, water and waste treatment - is looking for an Environmental Compliance Manager to be based on one of their waste treatment centres in the north of Birmingham and another in the South West.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a relevant Environmental degree combined with at least four years' experience in the construction, waste or environmental sectors
- you will be comfortable managing and maintaining Environmental Management Systems in accordance with ISO14001
- conducting audits on a variety of sites
- you will be competent liaising with a range of personnel from on site operatives to directors
- experience of applying for environmental permits and licenses
- liaising with the Environment Agency and other regulators
- experience of handling waste and classifying it would be really beneficial
- analysis of environmental data and the ability to report on this
- strong report writing and communication skills are essential
- you will hold a full, valid driving licence - travel will be part of the role
In return, a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate. If you wish to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.