|Job Title:||Environmental Consultant (Land Quality)|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Herbert|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Allen & York are delighted to be again assisting a long term client, as they look to build their land quality capability across the UK. My client is a leading provider of environmental contracting services, and they are actively looking to bring a number of new scientists on board to build their consultancy team.
Responsibilities of this post include:
* Planning and undertaking all phases of Contaminated Land investigation and remediation works including desk based preliminary risk assessments, intrusive soil and groundwater investigations, generic and detailed quantitative risk assessments, remedial options appraisals and remediation strategies.
* Supervision of sub-contractors undertaking ground investigation and remediation works.
* Producing a range of reports including risk assessments, options appraisals and completion reports.
* Project Management including client and regulator liaison.
* Provision of accurate and timely information to line management.
* Supporting team performance by sharing knowledge and best practices at all levels.
You will hold a first degree in Environmental Science, Geology or similar, and preferably a Master's degree in a specialist field. We are looking for motivated individuals who will be able to add more to the business than their technical skill set, so an outgoing and positive attitude is a must.
This is an excellent opportunity for a consultant level scientist to join a growing consultancy or perhaps someone from a contracting firm looking to build their office based skill set.
I look forward to receiving your application.