|Job Title:||Environmental Manager (pro rata)|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Circa £38,000 - £40,000 (pro rata)
Are you passionate about the environment? Do you have the ability to lead others to a 'more sustainable way of working?
Our client is a prestigious law firm, who are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Environmental Manager. This role will be based in the Midlands and will be on a part time basis, with a good deal of flexibility to decide when these hours will be completed.
Successful candidates should:
- Have the ability to maintain existing environmental standards and systems.
- Implement new processes as required to ensure compliance
- Promote an awareness of environmental issues across the company
- Review targets and collect data to ensure compliance to legislation and regulations
- Be enthusiastic in their approach to train staff in environmental processes
- Prepare for and schedule external audits
It is essential that you have:
- Demonstrable proof of working to ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
- Experience in presenting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to challenge
- Good time management
This role is a great opportunity to work in a professional organisation and promote the importance of working in a more sustainable way.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply for this position, please click the link. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy