|Job Title:||EOD Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Khusseyn|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK are currently looking to recruit an experienced EOD Specialist to join the operations of an international firm operating in Kuwait.
Prime responsibilities and duties
- Conduct UXO and Landmine Clearance Quality Assurance monitoring of contractors work as directed by the Lead EOD Specialist.
- Conduct and document quality control surveillance audits of all UXO clearance operations to ensure compliance with established procedures;
- Implement and monitor non-conformance reporting, corrective action, and verification procedures to ensure feedback and follow-up processes are in use;
- Implement a product/process inspection sampling methodology to ensure compliance with contract requirements;
- Implement a phased control system (i.e. Preparatory, initial, and follow-up) requiring the contractor to plan and schedule work to ensure preparedness prior to commencing each new feature of work;
- Implement and develop quality improvement tools and conduct trend and root cause analysis to ensure work on site remains effective and efficient;
- Document, report, verify and ensure completion of all corrective actions to ensure all UXO survey and clearance operations comply with requirements.
- Minimal IMAS Level 3 supported by certificate of training from a recognized, Specialised Institution or Military Certificate of training.
- University degree would be considered an asset.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the UXO/EOD industry with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory preferably, a Quality/Safety assurance position.
- Must have a good understanding of industry quality and health and safety requirements as applicable to UXO and Landmine clearance operations.
- Shall have practical experience, preferably in the Middle East or Northern Africa (MENA) preferred, in the conduct of UXO Geophysical Survey, and UXO and landmine clearance operations.
- A minimum of 5 years of oil & gas experience would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to relocate to the Middle East (Kuwait)
- Be in possession or able to obtain a Kuwait driver's license is a must
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information please contact Kristina Khusseyn on +971 4 446 9828
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.