|Job Title:||Estimating Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands|
|Salary:||Dependant on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
- To interpret the client’s requirements
- Produce detailed project costing using software applications and spreadsheets.
- To understand contestable connections, specifications and guidelines and adhere to these at all times.
- Correct interpretation of electrical loadings.
- Produce an outline design for use at Estimating stage, using AutoCAD.
- Accurately cost the turnkey solution using their process model.
- To produce turnkey package solutions within a set timescale.
- To provide and feedback relevant KPI and update job tracker.
- Acquire quotations/tenders from suppliers and manufacturers.
- Carry out all work to theirs and the DNOs specifications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Prioritise workflow and meet deadlines.
- Meet the customer’s standards and work to our client’s mission and values.
- Liaise effectively with all stakeholders to ensure that all targets and key deadlines are met.
- To be fully aware of our market sector, promote the company and maximise opportunities.
- To hold certification relevant to your duties and actively participate in CPD.
- Previous experience in the utility/construction sector in a similar role
- Qualified in an Electrical Engineering discipline or similar discipline
- Problem solving ability with good decision making skills
- Confident with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Intermediate level IT capability and literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a full UK driving licence.