|Contact Name:||Claire Baker|
|Job Published:||about 23 hours ago|
This is your opportunity to join a Global engineering organisation as an Estimator. Working within a variety of engineering sectors they are now looking for an Estimator within Rail. As an Estimator you will join the proposal and tendering team to support the Communication and Information Systems business.
As an Estimator you will be ambitious, dynamic, numerate and provide a positive customer experience. Have an understanding of the Tendering process, commercial acumen and ideally with technical knowledge in the rail industry.
- 1-3 years’ experience as an Estimator.
- A degree or HND in an Engineering or Business Related discipline.
- Previous experience in a rail environment (construction background may be considered).
- Previous knowledge and use of estimating systems within a project related Engineering Environment.
- High level of Financial and Commercial acumen.
- Experience of tendering and/or project work within the Rail Sector will be advantageous.
- Comfortable with operating to short deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills with peers at all levels of the business, internally and externally.
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for genuine career progression within a company who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.