|Job Title:||Facilities, HSE and Sustainability Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Are you a passionate Facilities, HSE and Sustainability Manager? Do you want a role that can bring you a fresh challenge away from the humdrum of the commercial environment?
We are working with a client that can offer you the opportunity to use your facilities, HSE and sustainability management experience in unique settings working for a growing agricultural business. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be providing full circle facilities support over a multi-site operation with over 2,000 employees, including the management of farms, glasshouses and nurseries totalling 7 sites.
- Your responsibilities;
- Full control of Health and Safety processes including the review and maintenance of the companies policies, ensuring audits, regular checks and risk assessments are carried out. This will include liaison with HSE and Fire Officers and relevant officials and responsibility for all work carries out by external contractors
- Develop a clear and concise business strategy providing advice and support to all key staff to ensure that the companies' vision is translated taking into account customer satisfaction and health and safety process.
- Lead the campsite and operations teams ensuring standards are upheld across all sites.
- Ensure and manage responsibility for all maintenance and fire risk processes, including regular wiring, gas, alarm systems are tested and inspected at regular intervals
- Project management and taking the lead of the implementation of projects working with planners, engineers, architects and other stakeholders.
- Control of facilities management and project management budgets, creating of dashboards and ensure this is delivered in the most cost efficient way
- An advocate for energy management and sustainability you will manage the development of efficient recycling and ensure best value is achieved for these services. Using green technologies to develop the business and obtain maximum financial rewards for materials recycled
- Previous experience in facilities, energy and sustainability management field
- Sound understanding of plant equipment
- Energy or Environmental Management qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with solar energy would be beneficial
- Previous experience in contractor management, including negotiation and management of external
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma
- Clean UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to communicate in a second language such as Romanian, Polish, Bulgarian or Russian, would be ideal but not essential.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.