|Job Title:||Facilities and Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Are you a passionate Facilities Manager who is an expert in Health and Safety? Do you want to work for a passionate company that is always moving forward and adapting to their market and listening to their customer's needs?
We are working with a leading brand firm in technology & print production in Central London area. We are looking for an individual with Facilities and Health & Safety management experience who will be responsible for the security, safety and maintenance of their expanding company site. You will ensure compliance with all current legislation relating to site safety and management. You will be a team player & be able to manage the facilities at a manufacturing site in London.
- Full control of Health and Safety processes including the review and maintenance of the companies policies, ensuring audits, regular checks and risk assessments are carried out. Keeping up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and any developments that affect the employer's industry
- Ensure and manage responsibility for all maintenance and fire risk processes, including regular wiring, gas, alarm systems are tested and inspected at regular intervals
- Undertake reactive and planned maintenance and repairs and maintain a log of works
- Liaise with contractors and be their main point of contact to maintain cost-effective schedules.
- Manage, negotiate and monitor the use of catering/vending facilities and services to all areas of the site and produce reports as agreed advising senior management in order to ensure the most economical use of these facilities
- Main point of contact for cleaning contractors including owners and operatives
- Manage refuse and recycling procedures and ensure relevant staff are aware
- Monitor supplies of cleaning materials, personal hygiene products, drinking water and sundry items; working with cleaning contractors to ensure effective replenishment
- Previous experience in facilities and health and safety management field
- Fun loving personality and a true 'people person' who can instil behavioural safety change through positive working relationships
- Strong customer and client management skills
- Technical knowledge of building services and M&E plant equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Energy Management qualification is desirable. Experience with solar energy would be beneficial
- Previous experience in contractor management, including negotiation and management of external
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified (or equivalent)
For further information or to apply for this exciting opportunity please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.