|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is an established global leader in property management services. Due to their continued success, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a facilities manager to join the team.
Reporting into the head of facilities, the facilities manager will ensure the highest standards of management and maintenance of the properties and occupiers are provided.
- To carry out financial management of various owner/occupied properties including setting and working to annual budgets and control of expenditure.
- As facilities manager you will run your building and everything that happens in it. You will have responsibility for the day-to-day physical operation of the building and offices.
- You will regularly liaise with occupiers and provide advice and guidance, whilst overseeing a range of sub-contractors providing contracted services to the business.
- You will actively participate in facilities management meetings, training and development exercises
- You will have a background in facilities management and experience in managing others. You need to be comfortable working with suppliers/contractors, understand purchasing and invoicing processes and know how to control costs
- You will have an understanding of sustainability in the workplace and the ability to work to achieve best practice operations.
- You will have experience with maintaining, testing and implementing disaster planning procedures to cover all emergencies such as fire evacuation and bomb drills.
- You have a working knowledge of heating, ventilating, mechanical and electrical equipment and other related systems and general operation of such equipment.
- You will be a leader of health and safety matters relating to offices including accident monitoring, training and best practice.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.