|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is a well-known multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy company. An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Facilities Management Group based in Hampshire for an up and coming Facilities Management Engineer. The Facilities Management group provides the essential independent, strategic and practical expertise to support all aspects of engineering services including operation and maintenance throughout the life cycle of a building.
Services provided include but are not limited to;
- Managing tender exercises to procure engineering service contracts
- Provision of seconded engineering management staff, day to day independent technical support
- Engineering services condition surveys, life cycle planning and budgeting
- Refurbishment and plant replacement projects: design, specification, tender and monitoring
- Building Management System review, replacement strategy, specification, tender and monitoring
- Energy Auditing and Benchmarking
- Building Certification - EPCs, DECs, Air Conditioning Inspections, and Building Log Books.
Your role will focus predominately on;
Hands on operation maintenance management of both mechanical and electrical plant, systems and equipment
Undertaking condition surveys, service delivery audits and preparing plant replacement / life cycle plans.
- You will be an up and coming Facilities Manager with 3-5 years' experience of the maintenance and operation of engineering services.
- Relevant qualifications such as ONC / HNC (or equivalent), City & Guilds Part III / NVQ3 in Building Engineering Services related disciplines.
- Ideally, you have the relevant level of membership of CIBSE, IMechE, IET or BIFM
- Awareness of current regulations, statutory obligations and industry best practice in relation to engineering operation and maintenance across a wide range of building types.
- Must have consultancy/ client facing experience and expertise.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.