|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Manager to help to transform and re-develop a well-known Museum in the London area. Reporting to the Museum Director, you will have responsibility for aiding the setup of the complete re-presentation of the Museum displays and facilities.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Day-to-day maintenance of the buildings infrastructure including initiation of a full and prioritised M&E maintenance programme. Overseeing all ongoing refurbishments and repair works
- Control of new works and full facilities budget, managing energy efficiency and introducing cost saving measures where appropriate, providing regular analysis and reports in regarding to current energy consumption and cost efficiency
- Establishing KPI's and SLAs for all relevant contracts, monitoring standards of subcontractors ensuring work orders are carried out to the highest standards
- Operation of best health and safety and access practice including all training, ensuring compliance with the Museums policies and procedures in regards to health and safety of visitors, staff, volunteers and contractors at all times. Carrying out H&S reviews, checklists and monthly reports across the department. Investigation of any accidents and recommend changes to operational practices.
- Supporting the museum director, setting up security standards and responsibility for the procurement of the new security contract.
- Awareness of all security and alarm procedures, ensuring that security risk assessments and procedures are carried out and regularly reviewed.
- Full membership of the British Institute of Facilities Management
- Minimum 5 years' experience and relevant qualification in the facilities management or building services field
- Demonstrable knowledge and practical application of current H&S practice including writing and advising on risk assessments and method statements
- Experience managing a facilities budget of up to £1million
- Writing and management of KPIs and SLAs
- ICT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and in using databases
- Flexible to travel to and from the Museum's locations where collection or parts of the collection/ property or services are held when necessary. This may include UK and some foreign travel on occasion. Occasional travel to contractor offices may also be required.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.