|Job Title:||Facilities Officer|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
This is a unique opportunity for a Facilities Officer to join a passionate and committed team involved in transforming and re-developing a well-known Museum in the London area. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will have delegated responsibility for aiding the setup of the complete re-presentation of the Museum displays and facilities.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Assistance in setting up the buildings mechanical and electrical PPM programme based on recommendations of the project operation and maintenance manuals
- Day-to-day maintenance of the buildings infrastructure including the organisation of emergency repairs, small work requests on a value for money bases and the supervisor of external contractors.
- Assist in setting up and management of cleaning, washroom and window cleaning services contract.
- Aiding the facilities manager in obtaining and collating data in regards to current energy consumption and cost efficiency
- Certification of invoices for the Museum's utilities, gas, electricity and water.
- Supervision of KPI's and SLAs for all relevant contracts, monitoring standards of subcontractors ensuring work orders are carried out to the highest standards
- Act as the focal point for works orders for contractors for minor repairs and works to the Museum premises and systems.
- Ensuring that any works carried out are completed with the minimum disruption to the Museum, the staff and the public.
- Delegated authority (in certain areas) for deputising for the Facilities Manager and the Museum Director.
- Assist in the management the Museum's eLearning system in respect of Health & Safety, Risk Assessment and the correct set up of workstations. Carrying out as required VDU assessments for computer workstations.
- Responsibility for the practical training of staff and volunteers in manual handling, ladder training, risk assessment, COSHH, fire and other emergency evacuation procedures.
- Minimum associate membership of the British Institute of Facilities Management
- Minimum 5 years' experience and relevant qualification in the facilities management or building services field
- Demonstrable knowledge and practical application of current H&S practice including writing and advising on risk assessments and method statements
- Experience managing a facilities budget of up to £500k
- Writing and management of KPIs and SLAs
- ICT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and in using databases
- Travel to NAM sites as required and may include some overnight stays
- Clean UK driving licence.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.