|Job Title:||Facilities Project Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Buckinghamshire|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
The role will managing maintenance projects and programmes of work including small capital projects, repairs and renewals. You will be managing a range of reactive maintenance related activities across the property portfolio and other land ensuring buildings are safe, fit for purpose and offer value for money for services.
You will be responsible for;
- Project managing engineering; facilities and estate programmes, scheduled and reactive works within a diverse organisation with a range of M&E equipment
- Manage all risk including onsite supervision of contractors working projects, minimising and mitigating delays or impact of budget, preparation of regular reports on project progress and keeping the client manager informed
- Establish and implement PPM schedules with building managers and the FM manager
- Compliance with legal duties under building regulations, CDM, DDA, Legionella, Asbestos Regs, etc.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Relevant degree in a technical discipline and/ or significant experience in M&E and building services field
- Relevant qualification of LCIBSE, End Tech LCIBSE, RICS, ICE, IET or equivalent
- Experience procuring and managing repair and maintenance contracts
- Previously knowledge of managing maintenance and M&E services in commercial buildings
- Project management experience and evidence of continuous professional development, ideally someone with Prince2 management qualification or studying, but not essential
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
- Flexible with working hours with some evening/ weekend work as required
This is a great opportunity to work with a local authority within a glorious part of the UK, our client will offer an attractive package to the right candidate including free parking, subsidised gym membership, generous pension scheme and personal and professional training opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Gemma on 01202 888 986