|Job Title:||Facilities Quality Coordinator|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Having secured a LEED rated project in the Eastern Province of KSA they are in need of a Quality Coordinator.
- Have facility/property management experience.
- Have graduated from a college or university with a minimum of five (5) years' experience in a quality function with an ISO-based quality system.
- Be a certified ISO 9001 Auditor / ASQ Quality Auditor / ASQ Quality Engineer / ASQ Quality Manager (preferred).
- Have minimum of three (3) years' experience in conducting internal audits through completing at least 15 full system audits.
- Have Minimum of three (3) years' experience in gathering and reporting KPI data.
- Have demonstrated experience in applying problem-solving skills to identify problem root causes, resolve process problems and develop / implement opportunities for improvement.
- Have demonstrated ability to document process procedures.
- Have Microsoft Office proficiency and the ability to use new software tools.
- Be a self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Sara Teymoor at 0097144469828 ext 108
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.