|Job Title:||Field Engineer - Water|
|Salary:||£14000.00 - £18000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Field Engineer Water
Scotland - Central Belt
Our client has an increasing number of long-term contracts with UK utility companies, covering all aspects of pressure control, network monitoring and analysis, leakage reduction and data provision. The projects rely on accurate and efficient installation and maintenance of Advanced Pressure Control Systems and Data Loggers from our Field Engineers.
Tens of thousands of Remote Data Loggers are currently installed on District and Commercial Water, Gas and Electricity meters nationwide, transmitting data daily via GSM networks. As a total data solution provider, installation and maintenance of this equipment is fundamental to the business.
You would be reporting to the Project Engineer and Senior Management
- Network Analysis
- Design and Analysis of Pressure Management Systems
- Installation and configuration of data collection equipment
- Data collection and screening
- SLA achievement
- Maintenance of equipment
You will be required to work remotely in all weather conditions.
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full driving licence essential
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Flexibility to accommodate business needs
- Water or gas distribution networks
- Data collection instrumentation
- Electronics / Engineering
- You will require a flexible approach to working hours and be prepared to work nationwide if required.