|Job Title:||Field Sales Executive|
|Location:||UK - Scotland - South East|
|Salary:||£20,000-25,000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Circa £20,000 - £25,000
Can you build rapport quickly and successfully with clients?
Do you feel like you can be the solution to overcome your client’s needs?
If so then our client needs you.
Our client is a long established recycling and waste management organisation. Our client is looking for candidates who can enhance their already flourishing business.
About the job
The role will be based in the Hertfordshire region. The successful candidate will have responsibilities for:
- Highlighting investment opportunities and new ventures to clients in order to solve waste management issues and to reduce waste that is taken to landfill.
- Selling services related to recycling and collection of waste to a large and established base of customers.
- Growing the business throughout the region through targeted and well planned interaction with potential and existing clients through client interaction, including site visits.
- Undertaking the company mission and principles.
- Drawing up and planning work tenders.
- Reporting on all activities in order to review performance in relation to set KPIs
It is essential that candidates have:
- Demonstrable proof of previous success in the waste sales environment
- Good working knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel and Word and
- Decent analytical and mathematical skills.
- A broad understanding of legal requirements and regulations in the waste sector
- Good time management and organisational skills
- The ability to manage many different tasks at a time
- A working knowledge of Health and Safety guidance and regulations
If you are interested in this role, then please get in touch with Charles Cocklin on 01202 888 986. We look forward to hearing from you!