|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice as required to support decision-making and monitoring of business financial performance
- Financial reporting and forecasting, providing quality financial analysis and insightful commentaries and recommendations to the business
- Liaison and influencing across external accountants, internal trading, sales and engineering
- Manage cost allocation and tracking across all Divisions
- Specific responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts for the business, and preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts, with analysis, interpretation and recommendations
- Preparation of revue and cost KPIs reporting across all Divisions
- Verification of actual costs and preparation of accruals, pre-payments and journals
- Reconciliation of all labour costs across full time and contractors by Division and activity
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of Credit/Market risk reports covering all activity (e.g. Counterparty Risk, commodity trading, profit at risk etc)
- Work with internal and external clients on ad-hoc data requests and analyses.
- Building a financial control framework.
- VAT reconciliation and payment, as well as bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assess financial and commercial viability of new customers by working with all required Divisions
- Strong proficiency with SQL, Excel and VBA is required.
- Ideally experience from the UK electricity market
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and risk drivers especially those within Counterparty Risk and Commodity trading.
- You will have an excellent academic background, including a degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative discipline, such as economics, finance, sciences or engineering (or equivalent).
- Highly organized, with close attention to detail.
- Ideally, fully ACA / CIMA qualified however we will also consider applications from candidates who are part qualified.