|Job Title:||Fire Risk Assessor|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vikki Slade|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Position: Fire Risk Assessor
Location: Home based with projects across London
I am currently recruiting for a Fire Risk Assessor to be based in London who will take the lead in fire safety management, facilitation and promotion, and coordinate the organisations strategic plan for fire safety including the inspection of property in order to determine compliance with Fire Safety and health and safety legislation.
- To inspect a variety of properties to determine its compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2006 and associated guidelines.
- To draft Fire Safety Risk Assessments, Emergency Plans, and other health and safety related reports as appropriate.
- To advise and guide employees on matters of fire safety and other health and safety issues as appropriate.
- To develop and implement employee fire training programmes
- To liaise with local Fire and Rescue Services and Local Authorities as required.
- To coordinate the organisations response to Fire Safety Enforcement Notices
- To assist in the promotion of general health and safety issues
The Successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of fire safety
- Demonstrable technical expertise, knowledge and practical application
- Fire Engineering/Fire Safety Management qualification
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (desired)
To apply, please upload your CV and call Vikki Slade on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.