|Job Title:||Fire Risk Assessor|
|Salary:||Competitive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our leading Housing Association client are currently looking to recruit and an experienced and qualified Fire Risk Assessor to be based in London.
Fire Risk Assessor responsibilities will include:
- Fire Risk Assessment: To undertake suitable and sufficient fire risk assessments and pre-occupancy reviews of fire safety design proposals, and compile high quality reports using our on-line reporting system and, where required.
- Consultancy work: As directed by the Principle Fire Safety Advisor, and commensurate with the post holders experience and competency; undertake elementary fire safety consultancy tasks, and if suitably qualified to do so, undertake H&S duties under the direction of the Senior H&S advisor.
Desired skills and qualifications for Fire Risk Assessor would be:
- Graduate or Member of IFE (Institute of Fire Engineers)
- Suitable nationally recognised formal qualifications in Fire Safety such as; HND/HNC in fire safety; CFPA European diploma in Fire Safety Management; Attendance at Fire Service College's Long Fire Prevention Course; MSc in Fire Safety; or equivalent level of education.
- This opportunity of Fire Risk Assessor offers a competitive day rate.
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.