|Job Title:||Fire Risk Assessor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Berkshire - Reading|
|Salary:||£40,000 to £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
• Undertake regular communication with our Client’s team to co-ordinate programmes of inspections and remedial works
• Ensure buildings conform to the latest Fire Related building regulations and technical standards
• Taking particulars on site, writing up schedules of works required and in association with others, prepare specifications, obtain estimates, plan programmes of work, monitor progress of works on site, checking compliance with the specification
• Provide a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within tight deadlines
• Provide advice in connection with applications for Building Regulations Approval on Fire Related matters
• Authorise and Sign off Fire risk assessments before submission to clients
• Conduct annual internal audits on Fire risk assessors
To be successful in your application, you will need to be fully conversant with current fire safety legislation including the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order and technical standards as well as a full understanding of current fire safety issues, trends and best practice.
It is essential that you have completed a series of nationally recognised training courses and/or be listed on the national recognised register of fire risk assessors.
Ideal candidates will have reached or be working toward Graduate level in the Institute of fire engineers or a comparative relevant body within the fire safety industry.