|Job Title:||FM Tech Assistant (Handyman)|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to appoint a Handyman based in Fawley. Our client is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. The successful candidate will assist in undertaking planned, reactive, corrective and emergency maintenance tasks across the client Fawley refinery site.
- Uphold and embrace Health and Safety requirements.
- Demonstrate a strong behavioural commitment to Health and Safety.
- Become actively involved in client Loss Prevention System (LPS) operation and adopt requirements as an integral part of day to day activities.
- Assist FM technicians in carrying out reactive maintenance works to a high quality standard which is compliant with statutory regulations and SLA’s.
- Assist FM technicians in carrying out planned maintenance activities to a high quality standard and in accordance with CMMS work plans.
- Work as part of a small Team undertaking maintenance on site safety showers.
- Assist FM technicians in undertaking building fabric installation work.
- Collect domestic water system samples as directed by maintenance supervision.
- Work in conjunction with projects Team to support building fabric requirements for project works.
- Specify materials and spare parts as required for allocated tasks.
- Participate in emergency call out rota.
- Work within the requirements of the site Permit to Work system.
- Utilise MEWP’s and other access equipment as required for working at height.
- Actively support continuous improvement and efficiency programs to promote best practice solutions.
- Buddy third party service providers to ensure compliance with site rules and requirements as and when required.
- Uphold housekeeping standards for customer work area.
- Demonstrate a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Develop positive customer relationships.
- Updating maintenance records either electronically or on paper based system.
- Assist with other duties within personal competencies.
You will need:
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience of working within a maintenance Team.
- Experience in working on industrial sites.
- Computer literate in MS office applications is desirable.
- IPAF or equivalent licence for MEWP operation.