|Job Title:||Gas Design Engineer - Utilities|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car allowance £400 per month|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is a multi-utility solutions provider. They are recruiting for Gas Design Engineer to join an established team. You will be joining our welcoming multi utility design and sales team working on the increasing number of projects for new housing and commercial development across the region.
- Fully design and cost of the gas infrastructure for housing, business-to-business or Industrial and Commercial projects to Industry and/or adopting GT standards.
- Manage the design through the construction life cycle ensuring quality, safety and costs are controlled at all times.
- Liaise closely with the Sales team to ensure compliance with design standards from the outset of a project.
- Provide comprehensive gas design support and advice throughout the design and construct phase of any Project
- Ensure quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct gas site surveys/audits and inspections.
- Provide gas advisory support for customer enquiries and assist with the successful resolution of complaints.
- Ensure that gas safe working practices are designed into all projects. Liaise with developers, consultants, customers, GDNO's and IGTs.
- Ensure good communication is maintained with developers, consultants, customers, Contractors, GDNO's, IGTs and UIPs.
- Ensure Designs comply with the latest gas legislation and industry standards.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- NVQ Level 4 Gas Design
- Organisational skills to manage several projects at the same time.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- IT competent
- Good Knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations.