|Job Title:||General Manager|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Responsible for budget performance.
- Responsible for all staff and staff motivation.
- Responsible for Operational performance of site.
- Responsible for Financial performance including Credit Control of site.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new and impending transport and employment legislation and ensuring compliance.
- Responsible for the full implementation of the Stratum system across all activities.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of procedures to address current or future business issues arising in site or relevant other sites.
- Responsible for scheduling and chairing monthly business meetings and insuring accurate minutes are taken and distributed as appropriate.
- Responsible for Health & Safety of site.
- Responsible for the maintenance and improvement of all business procedures on site.
- Responsible for developing quality relationships with Management to ensure all advantageous synergy opportunities are maximised.
- Responsible for keeping Group MD appraised of all relevant issues.
- Responsible for site Engineering activities.
- Group Managing Director
- Group Commercial Manager
- Operations Director
- General Managers
- Group SHEQ & HR Manager
- Shipping Companies
- Key Haulage Sub-Contractors
- Work experience requirements:
- 5 or more years experience in General or Transport/ Logistics Management.
- Experience of introducing new IT systems and managing change.
- Experienced motivator of people.
- Experienced in delivering results in line with budget guidelines.
- Understanding and interpretation of management accounts.
- Transportation/Logistics background.
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information please contact Vildan Cifci 01202 888 986