|Job Title:||Graduate Acoustic Engineer|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Are you a recent Acoustics Engineering graduate looking for an exciting new challenge within a highly successful company who are an award winning consultancy? If yes, then don't miss out on this great role.
This Graduate Acoustics Engineer role will see you working on exciting projects focused within the built environment. Working as part of a team this opportunity will provide you with the chance to learn the necessary techniques and tools used to complete engineering design whilst being responsible for elements of detailed design delivery.
The role will involve:
- Environmental noise and vibration surveying
- Architectural acoustic report writing
- Sound insulation design by calculations with software predictions tools
- Noise assessment report writing
- On site acoustic testing
- Reverberation time calculations and predictions using computer modelling technique
You will have:
- 2.1 or above degree or Master's degree related to Acoustic Engineering (other engineering disciplines will be considered if complemented with an IOA Diploma with supporting Maths and Physics Higher Education)
- Strong writing skills
- Acoustic consultancy work experience or placement is an advantage
- A friendly and positive, flexible and resilient approach
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, Jill Richmond on 01202 888 986.