|Job Title:||Graduate Building Surveyor|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Graduate Building Surveyor - Manchester
£18,000 - £25,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Graduate Building Surveyor to join the Manchester Office of an engaging property & construction consultancy, who strive to make a difference in the world by delivering innovation, creativity and quality in the built environment by beautifully fusing expertise with intelligent software. Their strength lies in their ability to provide joined up thinking and joined up services to deliver customer focused integrated solutions.
Our client is passionate about supporting their employees and are proud of their company culture, which combines friendliness, supportiveness and outstanding levels of achievement at work, including a competitive salary and continuous CPD training.
Our client is passionate about supporting their employees and are proud of their company culture, which combines friendliness, supportiveness and outstanding levels of achievement at work, including a competitive salary and continuous CPD training. They have a commendable commitment to the development of their staff, and this continued progression has helped shape the success of the company.
For the successful Graduate Building Surveyor they offer excellent career progression including full sponsorship & mentoring to allow the successful candidate to complete their APC and achieve MRICS Chartered status.
- Assisting in the delivery of the full spectrum of professional services, including refurbishments, contract administration, condition surveys, some dilapidations work
- Taking on management of alteration and cyclical decoration projects
- Assisting with Building and Condition Surveys of residential and commercial properties
- Preparation of Dilapidations Schedules, on behalf of Landlords and Tenants
- Undertaking site visits and taking detailed notes and measurements
- Have a RICS accredited degree and will be starting, or undertaking, their APC.
- Have excellent communication and report writing skills and a good level of computer literacy.
- Be able to work in a team environment, and have a professional manner and good social skills.
Interested? Get in touch!