|Job Title:||Graduate Building Surveyor - Essex|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
This is a highly coveted opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join one of the most successful multi-disciplinary consultancies in the Home Counties area
Our client is a multi-disciplinary surveying and planning practice with several UK offices, looking for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their office in Brentwood. They provide a comprehensive and innovative range of services using the latest information technology and quality-assured management systems. You would join a firm with a wide range of technical experience and wide volume of of strong long-term, client relationships.
Our client has a wonderful variety of projects with a wide range of clients, from private individuals and householders, to major developers and ecclesiastical organisations. Their surveyors pride themselves on their professionalism and the effectiveness of the service that they provide. Through our client's extensive variety of projects you will meet and work with a diverse range of built environment professionals, including property owners, public and private sectors professionals, ecclesiastical clients and tenants.
The company offers a competitive salary, contributory pension, health care scheme and excellent career progression. They also offer full sponsorship & mentoring to allow the successful candidate to complete their APC and achieve MRICS Chartered status.
Initially working with a Partner, or Senior Colleagues, your main duties will include:
- Undertaking instruction related technical research and investigations
- Assisting in the preparation of specifications for building projects
- Undertaking site visits and taking detailed notes and measurements
- Carrying out facility management duties within the firm, reporting to the partners
- Designing and preparing 2D AutoCAD drawings
- Have a RICS accredited degree and will be starting, or undertaking, their APC.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills and a good level of computer literacy.
- Be able to work in a team environment, and have a professional manner and good social skills.
- Confident using AutoCAD and should be prepared to be tested at interview.
- Able to produce basic floor plans and elevations.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!