|Job Title:||Graduate Building Surveyor - Full APC Sponsorship - London|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Graduate Building Surveyor - London
£18,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are looking for a highly motivated Graduate Building Surveyor to join a diverse property consultancy practice with a range of high end commercial clients in and around London, from boutique jewellers in the West End, to top commercial property in Central London. You would join a fantastic team dedicated to delivering a professional service with a personal approach to achieve the specific requirements of clients, learning to provide expert advice to top developers and companies across the UK.
You will become experienced in providing advice across all property sectors; commercial, retail & leisure, industrial, housing, education and infrastructure, and will be fully trained on providing a well-rounded attractive service to clients.
In return the company offers an excellent package including competitive salary, holiday, and flexible working and bonus schemes, along with FULL sponsorship and mentoring throughout the APC progress for you to become MRICS Chartered, and the opportunity to build your own portfolio of high-end clients.
- Offer a variety of construction consultancy services in various property sector
- Work ranges from small scale building surveying, to large scale projects
- Developing and using your skills in feasibility studies, design services and project management
- Undertake detailed on-site inspections
- Provide reports on all types of building structure and fabric in the context of a properties current condition and future use
- Review Legal, Technical and Historic Information prior to carrying out an extensive property inspection
- Attend meetings with the acquisition team (other property advisors and Legal representatives) throughout the acquisition process
- Have a RICS accredited degree (in Building Surveying or a related discipline)
- Have excellent communication and report writing skills and a good level of computer literacy
- Be able to work in a team environment, and have a professional manner and good social skills
- Be highly motivated to become MRICS Chartered in the future
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986