|Job Title:||Graduate Building Surveyor - Newcastle|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Graduate Building Surveyor - Newcastle
£20,000 £25,000 (+ benefits)
Are you an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor who wants to work for one of the largest building consultancy teams in the UK?
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Building Surveyor with around a years' experience to join the team in Newcastle. In joining the Building Consultancy team, you will enjoy a high quality and diverse range of instructions, be supervised directly by the top professionals in your field, and along with exposure to a blue-chip client base you will also have full APC mentorship to MRICS Chartered Status.
If you are motivated with a drive to succeed, this role will see you involved in a range of exciting and challenging projects from initial client briefing and inspections through to project design, report writing and site supervision, the complete sector experience.
Assist & develop your own workload in the following:
- Contract administration / project management of construction projects
- Design work and specification writing for construction projects
- Preparation of budget costs / cash flow forecasts for construction projects
- Feasibility studies & report writing
- Defect analysis / specification of repair work
- Inspections (Building Surveys, Schedules of Condition, Schedules of Dilapidations)
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments (insurance assessments).
- Degree in a RICS accredited degree
- Committed to completing your APC (preferably on the pathway already)
- Commercially aware and a confident networker who makes a good first impression
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Proactive on following up potential leads
Interested? Get in touch!