|Job Title:||Graduate Building Surveyor - South East|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Graduate Building Surveyor - South East
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum (+ benefits)
This is a unique opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor OR motivated Junior Building Surveyor to join a lively and dynamic practice based in Essex, established as a leading specialist consultancy providing an expert selection of services to a wide variety of clients across Hertfordshire, Essex, London and Kent, all of whom request repeat business due to the outstanding service they receive.
As a Building Surveyor for this company, you will be part of a team forging long lasting relationships with clients and achieving the very best value in both service and overall project costs, without compromising in standards of delivery or quality.
In return for your motivation and input with the company, they offer full support along your APC to reach MRICS Chartered Status. When you join the company, you will be paired with a Senior Surveyor as your mentor, enabling you to grow and develop into fully fledged Chartered Building Surveyor.
- Working on delivering the full spectrum of professional services, including Building Pathology, Condition Surveys/ Asset management and defects analysis
- Learning about and partaking in Fire Safety Audits, HSE Inspections and Suitability and Sufficiency Surveys.
- Assisting with detailed measured surveys, production of existing and proposed plans, building works and project cost breakdowns
- Aid in compiling detailed and comprehensive bids for Funding projects
- Assisting in the development of funding strategies to maximise any future bids for condition related projects
- Have a RICS accredited degree and will be starting, or undertaking, their APC
- Have excellent communication and report writing skills and a good level of computer literacy
- Be able to work in a team environment, and have a professional manner and good social skills.
Graduate Surveyors or Surveyors with 1-3 years' experience will be considered for this position.
Interested? Get in touch!