|Job Title:||Graduate Energy Consultant - Global Organisation|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bo Derkx|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Graduate Energy Consultant - Global Organisation
Office or Remote Based
Allen & York are currently working with a leading Energy Trading organisation in their search for an exceptional Graduate Energy Consultant.
You will serve as a technical and compliance expert and be responsible for the delivery of a variety of service contracts.
This will relate to and include Climate Change Agreements (CCAs), Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC), and Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS), Feasibility studies (CHP, renewables etc.) and other energy management and reduction schemes/initiatives.
This company pride themselves on quality and offer training for personal and professional development.
Main requirements of the Graduate Energy Consultant
- A relevant engineering qualification together with experience (at least 1 year) within the energy industry. Experience in the UK energy/climate change instruments and policies would be an added advantage.
- Reasonable level of technical expertise, have a sound track record, and the role may involve guided technical duties and business support activities.
- Clean UK drivers' licence and availability to travel around the UK.
Your main responsibilities will be to;
- Carry out site surveys - developing comprehensive, cost-effective technical solutions that increase the operational and energy efficiency (e.g. waste reduction, monitoring & targeting etc.).
- Work on projects covering all aspects of industrial and retail/commercial energy usage, energy savings, utility plant redevelopment and CO2 emission reduction.
- Identify carbon reduction projects; develop and present business cases
- Work in areas covering CHP, refrigeration, HVAC, lighting, boilers, compress air and control schemes.
- Establish an ongoing relationship with the customer, providing technical consultation on current systems and future energy and operating efficiencies.
- Manage compliance for clients involved in CCA & CRC. (Training will be provided)
- Satisfy a number of carbon reporting requirements; e.g. CRC, CCA, Carbon Disclosure, MCR etc.
- Ensure compliance with energy and sustainability legislations and regulations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global forward thinking business with a desirable client list.
We look forward to receiving your application.