|Job Title:||Graduate Engineer - Airports - Gatwick|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Pension, bonus & flexible benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Vachell|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Graduate Engineer - Gatwick - Airports
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of £120m expected for this year. Working within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental they are now developing their team with offices throughout the UK focussing heavily on rail infrastructure.
We are currently looking to find them a Graduate Engineer to work within the airport projects on a permanent basis as a starting point the develop a successful career within Civil Engineering.
Position Description for Graduate Engineer Gatwick
As a Graduate Engineer in the Gatwick Depot you will be responsible for:
- Record keeping and updating all paperwork
- Assisting with programming correspondence and QA procedures
- Risk assessment and adherence to Health & Safety Legislation as well as other site duties
- Required experience of the Graduate Engineer Gatwick
As a Graduate Engineer in the Gatwick Depot you will be:
- Keen to progress a successful career in Civil Engineering with a Regional Contractor
You will have:
- 6 months experience within a Civil Engineering position
- Educated to HNC level
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a company vehicle or car allowance, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus and a pension but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.