|Job Title:||Graduate Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Calling all Junior Geotechnical Engineers! Are you keen to work for a growing consultancy with offices nationwide?
My client is looking for a Junior Geotechnical Engineer to join them and work on a range of really interesting projects within the commercial, retail, industrial, residential and renewables sectors.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- At least two years' consultancy experience
- A first degree in Civil Engineering and a second degree in either Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology
- Good report writing skills
- Willingness to be both on site and office based
- Good organisational and time management skills
If you fit the bill, please contact Katie Pereira to find out more.