|Job Title:||Graduate Trainee Accountant|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Wiltshire - Swindon|
|Salary:||Competitive Trainee Salary plus Benefits Package|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to appoint a Graduate Trainee Accountant to gain extensive experience in an Accountancy Practice in Swindon. The successful candidate will gain experience in accounts preparation, audit, basic tax preparation as well as the experience in dealing directly with clients. To complement your work, you will be required to undertake various internal and external assessments, pre-examinations and assignments.
- Have relevant and exceptional educational qualifications.
- Be able to demonstrate analytical capabilities.
- Be highly organised.
- Have the ability to work on your own.
- Be committed to studying.
- Have an excellent commercial outlook.
What you can look forward to:
- Professional course being fully funded.
- Competitive trainee salary.
- Benefits package.
- Opportunity to work for a leading Accountancy practice.
There will be an opportunity to work across all company sites, but the primary location will be in the Swindon office.
We look forward to receiving your application.