|Job Title:||Grid Engineer|
|Location:||Paris, Isle of France|
|Contact Name:||Marina Moya Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client, a leading multinational Wind Turbine Manufacturer and Wind Power Project Developer, is currently seeking candidates for this exciting new role at their offices in Paris:
The Grid Connection Engineer is in charge of the grid connection of the company's wind farm to the grid network during the development phase, mainly in France and occasionally internationally.
You would also be a technical support in term of electrical subject for:
- Project Developers
- Transaction Manager during the sales of project.
- Internal feasibility study of grid connection for new projects
- Estimation of grid connection costs
- Electrical design of the windfarm before the building permit application in order to optimize the grid cost
- Single point of contact between the company and grid operator, especially for the management and monitoring of the grid connection after the building permit phase
- Monitoring and management of the PPA until the first injection of energy.
- Obtaining all the electrical administrative contract needed for the wind farm operation (Art 24, CODOA etc.)
- Monitoring and management of the grid connection budget of all company's Windfarms (annual budget from 10 to 30 million €)
- Technical support to Project Developers, Transaction Managers (own developed project selling) or Sales Managers (wind turbines selling)
- Short survey of phone network connection for pre-project
- Follow-up of technical aspect, especially regarding new grid code features in collaboration with the R&D team
- Follow-up of regulatory aspect regarding grid connection and regarding the operation of Electricity Market
- Participation in Grid Connection committee of France Energie Eolienne
- Acting in a manner to ensure a good team work and team spirit inside the development of the Development team.
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Experience working at network operators / electricity providers
- Experience in Grid Connection Project Development
- Fluency in French and English
For further information please contact Marina Moya on +44 (0) 1202 888986.
We look forward to receiving your application.