|Job Title:||Head of BREEAM/Sustainability|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Head of BREEAM/Sustainability
A hugely exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the country's leading construction firms. They are actively looking for a highly experienced BREEAM professional to head up and drive forward this area of the business.
You will be working from our client's Birmingham office to manage the existing BREEAM, CfSH and sustainability offering; the role will also require technical delivery of assessments on all building types as well as business development and management of other assessors across the UK.
- Deliver BREEAM Assessments.
- Manage BREEAM projects and design team meetings.
- Promote our client's Sustainability services internally and externally.
- Work in a client facing capacity to advise on the implementation of specific sustainability/energy initiatives to improve the performance of new and retro-fit builds.
- Be the definitive reviewer for Code for Sustainable Homes assessments.
- Manage the existing BREEAM team as well as other assessors across the UK.
- Lead the business development for our client's Sustainability services.
- Support more junior/graduate consultants in their development both within BREEAM and wider sustainability knowledge.
- Procurement of BREEAM/Code/Environmental surveys.
- Broader knowledge of Sustainability and Energy initiatives.
- 6+ year delivering BREEAM assessments to BRE.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sustainability/Environment.
- Accredited BREEAM Assessor (ideally Education, Multi-Residential and Office).
- Accredited BREEAM AP (not essential).
- Experience in a client facing capacity.
- 5+ years' experience in Energy Modelling.
- Proven track record of successful procurement of Environmental surveys.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.