|Job Title:||Head of Consultancy Projects|
|Location:||East Sussex, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Herbert|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK are searching for a Head of Consultancy projects to join a unique consultancy that helps solicitors, homebuyers, businesses, consultants, surveyors and lenders make more informed property-transaction decisions.
The successful candidate will assist in the project management of all consultancy projects -Phase 1, 2, DQRA, Formal Second Opinions, due diligence assessments etc as well as general management and recruitment of the team
- BSc/MSc in environmental related subject. Likely relevant professional qualifications and/or chartership
- Minimum 8 years' experience in contaminated land investigation
- Demonstrate a strong technical background in environmental risk assessment, specifically focused on investigation, remediation, validation of Contaminated Land, CLEA risk assessment models and groundwater contamination
- Background knowledge of general environmental risk issues including (but not limited to) due diligence, flood risk, environmental management, invasive species
- Proven capability to supervise, design, manage and deliver Consultancy
- Project Work, particularly relating to site investigation design and implementation.
- Knowledge of wider aspects of the environment and ability to contribute to new work areas
- Experience working on large-scale land remediation projects
- Experience in the waste sector and waste licensing
- Strong geotechnical skills would be an advantage.
For more information contact Tom Herbert 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.