|Job Title:||Head of Energy Management|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car, bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Boudewijn Derkx|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our client, a leading energy solutions provider, is looking to recruit an experienced candidate to manage its sizable portfolio of operational energy assets. Having delivered large distributed generation schemes and energy performance contracts for a variety of customers, our client is looking for someone to take responsibility for the continued operation and optimisation of these energy intensive and on-site generation assets for the duration of these long term contracts.
Managing a team of asset/maintenance managers, energy managers, energy analysts and Measurement & Verification experts, the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Guaranteeing timely maintenance and optimised operations of the installed/refurbished energy reduction and on-site generation assets, ensuring statutory, legal and health & safety obligations are met.
- Ensuring compliance with SLAs and other client side contractual obligations, as well as with internal governance and risk management procedures.
- Minimising energy use across clients' sites, ensuring the guaranteed savings committed to for the lifetime of the energy performance contract are indeed achieved. This includes promoting the appropriate client use of installed assets as well as the identification and pursuit of additional low cost energy reduction measures.
- Work with IPMVP measurement & verification experts to demonstrate achieved energy savings against baseline and provide early warnings signs of contract underperformance, allowing for timely remediation.
Coming from an energy management, embedded generation or hard FM background, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience managing a portfolio of energy intensive assets
- In-depth knowledge of energy services, ESCOs and/ore energy performance contracts
- The leadership and team management skills required to build a high performing team
- Experience in a third party service delivery environment
- Relevant educational background and industry qualifications