|Job Title:||Head of Health and Safety|
|Salary:||£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Health and Safety to join our internationally recognised and prestigious client within the construction industry. You will be involved in projects across the UK but will be based in London.
As Head of H&S you will be expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Company's planned training in terms of Health and Safety.
- Issuing specific objectives and targets for the UK & Ireland operations.
- Advising and supporting the Branch Health and Safety Managers in performing their functions.
- Participating in Health and Safety Management System development, introduction and monitoring.
- Drafting and coordinating the Health and Safety Management System procedures and other documents
- Organising internal System audits.
- Proposing Health and Safety innovations and improvement activities.
You will need to:
- Have previously held roles as senior Health and Safety manager within the construction industry
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent. A lower educational level, may be acceptable where a very significant level of experience in a senior H&S management role can be demonstrated
- Have business and commercial awareness
- Have the ability to influence at leadership levels including shareholders.
- Be a member of the IOSH or IIRSM or equivalent professional qualification.
- Have had major project experience implementing and managing safety management systems
- Have experience of implementing behavioural based safety initiatives
- Have experience of implementing and consequent delivery of training initiatives and programmes
If you are interested in this opportunity please click apply and upload your profile & CV.
For a confidential discussion and to learn more about the role, please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email at: email@example.com