|Job Title:||Head of HSE|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a world leader in Offshore Wind Power.
They're currently looking to recruit a Head of Health, Safety and Environment to be responsible for all UK operations.
As Head of HSE you will be responsible for providing independent and professional advice and guidance to all operational teams on all health and safety issues and actively participate in promoting a global awareness culture across the business.
Key responsibilities for the Head of HSE include:-
- Identify HSE risks across our UK sites to enable proactive mitigation of these risks.
- Provide good leadership and efficient management of the UK team on the individual sites e.g. by daily performance management, mentoring and sparring.
- Ensure implementation of HSE Management system on new UK sites.
- You will identify and implement areas in the organisation that need to be improved (Implementation of HSE management system) and you will be proactive in maintaining competence level required for the job.
- Implement and drive best practice on all UK sites (standardisation) e.g. PPE, lifting equipment, TBT, contactor management on sites and implement Emergency response on sites that is efficient and based on the future hubs.
Key experience for this position:-
- Degree qualified level of equivalent.
- Have extensive experience of HSE issues in the UK.
- You will be able to demonstrate prior experience in the offshore industry.
- Previous experience of manage multinational teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business, with the opportunity to work on some of the world's largest wind projects.
To apply for this position please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 ext 272.