|Job Title:||Head of Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Our client is a leading independent multidisciplinary consultancy, they are looking to recruit a Head of Marketing & Communications to join their small team based in London.
The Head of Marketing & Communications holds an instrumental role in determining the marketing strategy for the business; implementing & coordinating new & existing marketing tactics to ensure a consistent approach in raising the UK & international profile of the business. Utilising market data, they will work with the marketing department & wider business to deliver a consistent, integrated and effective marketing approach. Reporting to the Board of Directors whilst working closely with a small, dynamic marketing team and interfacing with various internal and external stakeholders covering a diverse range of marketing activities.
The role will cover a wide range of activities including, but not limited to;
- Responsible for the management, implementation and development of the marketing communication strategy, guidelines and procedure for company activities. Including client relations, bid management and graphic design.
- Developed comprehensive yearly marketing plans with accountable budget parameters and reporting on monthly to ensure plan remains in line with corporate objective and company finances.
- Manage a Public Relations agency, developing newsworthy stories, thought leadership & company information.
- Understanding of branding & corporate messaging within a professional service organisation.
- Ability to interpret and develop technical information for use across a variety of marketing platforms.
- Understanding of Adobe CC suite
- Understanding of all Microsoft Office suite including Publisher
- Understanding of online marketing tools such as Website CMS (Ektron), online surveys and Twitter
- Understanding of CRM databases desirable
Competitive salary - £40,000 - £50,000pa, 25 days holiday, performance related bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, childcare vouchers and more.
- You will be an enthusiastic individual with a relevant marketing qualification & experience
- Preferably a university graduate
- You will have 6+ years' of marketing management experience working in-house for a professional consultancy in the construction industry or similar organisation.